Thursday, February 20, 2014

Once again I have hand drawn a model of a deck that belongs to my dog Roof Barkington. Since I free handed this drawing my proportions are slightly so off so that means when you draw this design in autocad your drawing will look more correct and better. The squiggly looking clouds around the perimeter of the deck are bushes, shrubs and trees. There are block symbols in autocad to use or you can draw them. The rock path that leads to the brick landing does not need to be drawn exactly as the picture just well enough to present the idea that there is indeed a rock path. I'm sorry for the wrinkles in the drawing, these occurred as I was taking a picture of the drawing. The "L" shaped objects in the corner of the deck are benches and the triangles in the center of the benches are 1'4" triangles with a 0.25' inset with ferns (plants) in the middle. Notice there are no toilets on the deck, that's because my dog hasn't actually had this deck built yet, he just designed it from a dream he had and in his dreams he has no urinary issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment