Wednesday, February 12, 2014

New Project: the Roof Barkington Estate

I want you to draw the first image of the outside view of the Roof Barkington Estate. The dimensions are 9'x12'. Now that's all the info I am going to give you about it. I don't care if you get it to look correct and I don't care about colors in this project. On future projects I will provide more measurements but on this one just do the best you can and I am grading you on your effort. On the first floor drawing, your drawing will look more correct that's because I drew mine with my finger on an ipad. I will introduce the following floors to the Roof Barkington Estate in future classes. My dog travels a lot and this is what he stays in and he would like to see what his house looks like in autocad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment